For now...I wanted to give you a heads up to WATCH OUR TRAVEL BLOG click here or on the above link to --to see our updates from today forward. I'll try sooo hard to post everyday. The nice thing is the way my iweb works--I can compose the entire post and updates on my hard drive and then publish them to the blog when we have access to the internet--so I can keep a journal as we go and not miss any details to share with YOU or with Izabella down the road as she asks me about the "days before and the Day We Met".
Thank you for all your support, wisdom, and the amazing gifts you have given us of your PRAYERS. We'll need those prayers for these last legs of our journey. For travel, for Izabella's heart to be comforted, relaxed and know not to be afraid--we will take good care of her and love her always and never leave her--ever! And smooth transistion for her and for us. For us as a family as we navigate as first time parents--and if you don't mind--pray for all those families waiting to see the faces of their children--that have not yet even gotten referrals. Another batch of children will be released from China very soon. And I have some very sweet friends I've met through this journey that are still waiting! And I'd sooo be blessed to see them get their referrals during our trip! Thank-you from the deepest place in my heart for these prayers.
Here is our itinerary:
October 21st –November 7th
- Wednesday, Oct. 21st US Time-- Depart for Beijing
- Friday, Oct. 23rd (Thursday US Time) Arrive in Beijing
- Saturday, Oct. 24th (Friday US Time) Beijing Sight-Seeing: Tiananmen Square,
Forbidden City, Summer Palace
- Sunday, Oct. 25th (Saturday US TIME) Beijing Sightseeing: Church Service, Great Wall
- Gotcha Day!Monday, Oct. 26th (this will be SUNDAY, October 25th US Time)
Afternoon-Meet Izabella Daniellei Arndt
- Tuesday, Oct. 27th (Monday US TIME) Civil Affairs Appointment
- Oct. 28th -29th (Tuesday & Wednesday Time) Sightseeing & Shopping
- Friday, Oct. 30th (Thursday US Time) Flight to Guangzhou
- Saturday, Oct. 31st (Friday US Time) Sightseeing & Shopping
- Sunday, Nov. 1st (Saturday US Time) Medical Exam
- Monday, Nov. 2nd (Sunday US Time) Consulate Paperwork
- Tuesday, Nov. 3rd (Monday US Time) Free day in Guangzhou
- Wednesday, Nov. 4th (Tuesday US Time) Consulate Appointment
- Thursday, Nov. 5th (Wednesday US Time) Consulate Oath Taking Ceremony
- Friday, Nov. 6th (Thursday US Time)Pick up Child’s Visa
- Saturday, Nov. 7th Head HOME! (Depart from Guangzhou--Friday US Time--Return Home Saturday US Time at 10:45 pm)
See you on our new Blog....we're off! God is so good!